Based on your application, we produce steel-timber railings for zone separation, as guardrails or protection against falling rocks. Our steel-timber railings are used on pavement and cycling paths, at observation points or rest areas, for example. We use round larch, pine or Douglas logs with 120 mm diameters or half-round logs with 120/60 mm diameters. Sigma steel profiles are available in different lengths and perforations.
Our steel-timber railings are either Sauerland system type A, B or C. At especially dangerous areas, for example at steep embankments or on bodies of water, we use additional constructions such steel mesh mats that are fixed under the knee rail.
Our services for you
- Our expert staff is available at all times
- Custom solutions for any situation
- Delivery and assembly by our specialists
- Galvanised Sigma steel profiles
- The pressure impregnated timber for the handrails and half-round timber logs come from sustainable forests (PEFC certified)